Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Lovely Watch

Heartbreak is painful/terrible feeling and it happens to everybody including me. But, dont get me wrong here..This is not about loving a man and then break up, its actually about losing a good friend/companion that always being at your side for all time and then dissapeared without any trace.

Its my watch, my lovely watch. D most adorable & d most expensive watch I've ever had in my life. A silver gold Tissot...

The moment I knew it was not at my wrist during the time i wanted to do my wuduk for Maghrib prayer in Shah Alam Mosque. It happened a few weeks back. And until now  I've spent my hours and days looking for it since I realised it was not at my left wrist. Oh yeah, I wear my watch at my left wrist bcos I write with my right hand, but that was not my point... The point is, Where is my watch???? How made it dissapeared??? When it dissapeared??? Bcos until now.. I HARDLY didnt noe the answer.

My fault?

Yes, I admit that I am a very careless person, I shud b alert to take gud care of my belongings and appreciate it very much...

What? Let bygone b bygone?

Haha.. Seriously, it is not that easy.. Until now, I cant take the fact of its lost. Ive worked so hard to own it and wear it for so long and now it gone missing and I myself didnt realised about it. So how do u feel about it??

To my lovely watch, if sumone were to find u, I really hope he/she will do anything to return u back to me. But if it is not.. I do hope he/she will take gud care of u more than I do.. Appreciate u more than I do.. Value u more than I do.. Love u more than I do...

But the truth is... no one is ever gonna love u more than I do.... Till we meet again.. In my dream..............


 

Above image, how it look...


P/S: Lost for words

No comments:

Post a Comment